Towards Employment has extensive provider partnerships across the community, often aligning services with organizations doing similar work.
Some partners bring resources to TE participants, either through presentations in workshops or individualized access to services. We also bring our services to other partner locations.
In each partnerships, we leverage each other’s expertise to ensure participants and graduates benefit from as many resources as possible.
We also partner with key actors in the Workforce ecosystem - this strengthens our ability to understand labor market opportunities; it informs our programming and makes connections with employers; all the while providing more comprehensive services for people and businesses which in turn promotes a more aligned and equitable system for everyone.
Some (not all!) of our partners are listed below.
• CC Health and Human Services
• CC Workforce Development Board
• Cleveland Housing Network
• Cuyahoga County Jail (Bedford)
• Domestic Violence Center
• Dress for Success Cleveland
• El Barrio
• Legal Aid
• Literacy Cooperative
• Neighborhood Connections
• NewBridge Center for Arts and Technology
• Office of Child Support Services
• Recovery Resources
• Salvation Army
• Starting Point
• Tri C
• Young Adult Resource Center at OMJ-CC