Join our team & make a difference in the heart of Cleveland.
At TE, we believe each employee contributes directly to our mission of empowering individuals to achieve and maintain self-sufficiency through employment. We strive to create an inclusive culture where each person can show up as their authentic self, and provide opportunities to grow personally and professionally. For example, currently 10 managers started as frontline staff. We want your experience at TE to be fun, exciting, and mission driven.
A dynamic world of work where all people - regardless of race, justice system involvement, or where they live - have an opportunity to thrive.
- Hope. We lift people up, treating all with respect, and providing genuine support.
- Justice. We work to combat systems of inequity and won’t rest until the dignity and worth of each member of our society is recognized.
- Collaboration. We advocate for better outcomes by engaging deeply with employers, service providers, thought leaders, funders, and others who are equally committed to creating quality jobs and inclusive workplaces.
- Ingenuity. We move quickly and continuously to improve our approach in response to the needs of individuals, families, and the community.
- Community. We are all in this together! We are a caring, supportive team of passionate individuals building a culture that values diversity, continuous growth and learning, and fun!
- Impact. We do what we say. We are committed to excellence and life-changing impact.
Towards Employment offers competitive benefits including employer subsidized medical, prescription drug, vision and dental insurance; matching traditional and Roth 401k; life and disability insurance. Voluntary benefits include: HSA and FSA savings accounts, accident, critical illness and hospital indemnity insurance and dependent life insurance. Also employees receive paid vacation, 10 sick days plus 13 paid holidays annually.
people on staff
have lived experience or are TE Graduates
frontline staff are now managers
have worked at TE for over 5 years
Hear from our staff
Bilingual Case Manager
"Working at TE has been one of the most fulfilling experiences of my life. I get to wake up everyday, come to work, and help people. What's better than that?"
"One thing that's consistent about TE is that we get the best of the best! I don't know where they come from, I just know that when they are here, they are awesome!"
Don't see your fit?
We are always looking for passionate talent! Send us a general application using the form below.
Towards Employment also has internship opportunities available for students in all program areas, including development and marketing, policy, administrative, outreach, etc. If you are interested in discussing a possible internship experience please contact us at email@example.com with a copy of your resume.