Competitive pay, training, tuition reimbursement, and promotion potential make health care a great new career!
The Workforce Connect Healthcare Sector Partnership, Towards Employment, the Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals and The MetroHealth System, are partnering to now offer a free eight-day Health Care Career On-Ramp training program.
- Age 18 or over and live in Cuyahoga County
- Basic digital literacy
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to pass nicotine and drug test at the time of entry into the program and at time of hire
- Ability to pass a background check (convictions considered on a case-by-case basis)
- You don't have to be a Tri-C student to participate in this program
- 100 jobs available with benefits
- Complete training in just eight days
- Guaranteed interview upon successful completion
- Taught by our partners at Towards Employment
- Soft skills and professionalism training includes health care work culture, customer service, life management, interview skills and professional presentation
- Prepare for entry-level positions in these areas and more:
- Environmental services
- Nutrition services
- Patient transport
- Nursing support
- Earn up to $200 upon successful completion
Sign up to attend a virtual info session!
Learn more about the program, determine if it’s a good fit for you, and take the next steps to apply. Click the "Sign-Up" button or contact Nettie:
Call or Text: 216-219-1155
Let's work, together.
We can help you get your next job and start your career. Submit this form or contact Nettie King:
Our mission is to empower you to achieve and maintain self-sufficiency through employment. We have decades of experience helping individuals overcome obstacles and have helped thousands of Cleveland residents connect to careers. It would be an honor if we could help you forward in any way.