Towards Employment Announces New Program to Support Employee Retention and Company Growth
3/25/19: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Cleveland – Towards Employment is proud to announce the launch of Achieve Solutions, an innovative program to help local employers better support their frontline workers by offering personalized, immediate, and human-to-human assistance when workers face challenges in maintaining employment.
Towards Employment is part of WorkLab Innovations, a national network of organizations expanding access to the Sustainable Workforce Model. This model is proven to minimize work disruptions, decrease absenteeism, improve workers’ financial stability, and ultimately increase employee retention and engagement.
At the heart of the model are resource navigators with deep knowledge of local community resources and supports as well as specialized training in assisting workers to address complex work-life challenges by setting goals, developing budgets, and creating long-term plans. Resource navigators:
- Offer one-on-one, confidential assistance to all employees of member companies with a focus on frontline and lower-wage employees.
- Connect employees with individualized services and community resources to overcome work and life issues that prevent them from being reliable and productive at work.
- Assist employees with customized planning for work and life stability by connecting them to resources for housing, transportation, food assistance, and child care, as well as career and financial coaching.
- Connect employees to mental and behavioral health resources and legal assistance and help them understand and make the most of health insurance, EAPs, and other workplace benefits.
- Meet employees where they are, with both scheduled visits and open office hours right in the workplace.
We believe that by partnering directly with employers to help them collaborate with their communities and invest in local workforce, we create better jobs and inclusive economic growth for every Clevelander.
To learn more, contact Grace Heffernan at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 216-696-5750 or visit https://towardsemployment.org/employer/achieve-solutions/
About Towards Employment: Our mission is to empower individuals to achieve and maintain self-sufficiency through employment. Towards Employment is a proven leader in workforce development that connects people to careers, which changes people’s lives, advances businesses, and strengthens community in Northeast Ohio. Learn more about our work at www.towardsemployment.org.