Four weeks, paid training - with jobs at the end!
ACCESS to Manufacturing Careers is a program specifically designed for ready, motivated individuals who want to get into entry-level jobs in manufacturing that start them on a path of learning, advancement, raises, and a great career! In this four-week program, students learn both job readiness skills and technical competencies that are desired by the 20+ companies involved.
Accepted students go through a training experience that includes:
- Four weeks of training
- Hybrid Classes: 9:00-3:00, online 3 days a week, in-person 2 days a week
- 1 day a week in-person hands-on learning in COVID-safe environment
- Interviews with employers the last week of class
- Combination of industry knowledge, technical skills, and career-readiness skills
- Like to work with their hands, be active, are open to learning new skills, and are motivated to work hard and grow in their job
- Ready to interview for jobs with multiple employers upon successful class completion
- Starting wages at $14/hour PLUS BENEFITS
- Prepare for entry-level jobs to start a career such as: machine operator, press operator, grinder trainee, assembly, general labor
- Careers can lead to becoming a machine programmer, welder, robotics, repairing and maintaining machines
- This program welcomes those who have been involved in the criminal justice system and want a second chance
Sign up to attend a virtual info session!
Learn more about the program, determine if it’s a good fit for you, and take the next steps to apply. Click the "Sign Up" button or contact Nettie:
Call or Text: 216-219-1155
By becoming an ACCESS partner you gain the organization benefits of presenting new, sustainable career pathways in an exciting and ever-growing space. Partnering with us is also showing the community that you support local workforce development by providing opportuntiy for supportive services to help people get great careers!