Four weeks, paid training - with jobs at the end!
ACCESS to Manufacturing Careers is a program specifically designed for ready, motivated individuals who want to get into entry-level jobs in manufacturing that start them on a path of learning, advancement, raises, and a great career! In this four-week program, students learn both job readiness skills and technical competencies that are desired by the 20+ companies involved.
Accepted students go through a training experience that includes:
- Four weeks of training
- Classes online, 9:00-3:00 4 days a week
- 1 day a week in-person hands-on learning in COVID-safe environment
- The day before graduation is a designated interview day where all employers interview the students
- Combination of industry knowledge, technical skills, and career-readiness skills
We are currently accepting applications from members of our community who…
- Like to work with their hands, be active, are open to learning new skills, and are motivated to work hard and grow in their job
- Ready to interview for real jobs with multiple employers
- Want to earn starting wages $13.50/hour PLUS BENEFITS
- Want to prepare for beginning jobs to start a career
- First jobs could be machine operator, press operator, grinder trainee, assembly, general labor
- Careers can lead to becoming a machine programmer, welder, robotics, repairing and maintaining machines
- This program welcomes those who have been involved in the criminal justice system and want a second chance
Sign up to attend a virtual info session!
Learn more about the program, determine if it’s a good fit for you, and take the next steps to apply. Click the "Sign-Up" button or contact Nettie:
Call or Text: 216-219-1155
[Information about partners and how to become a partner here.]
Interested in becoming a partner? Contact Name at email@ACCESS.com today!
Already a partner? Click the button below to download ACCESS collateral and media.