Are you looking for a good job and a career?
Not sure how to put a plan in place? Do you dream about better opportunities for you and your family?
Neighborhood Career Hotline can help.
MidTown Cleveland, MetroWest Community Development Organization and Burten, Bell, Carr Development, Inc. (BBC) are partnering to spread awareness of a new, easy way to get connected to job training opportunities.
How It Works
Call 216-399-3550 to reach your dreams and goals. Find the right employment resources at the right time to get where you want to be (in English and Spanish):
- explore a new career
- find scholarships for credentialed training
- connect to employers with job openings
- build a career plan
Find employment support just for you
- Special supports and connections if you have a criminal background
- Free neighborhood resources that support your goals
- 18 to 24 years old who want to explore different careers
Connect to a Network of 300 employers looking for candidates, like
- information technology companies in your neighborhoods
- customer service opportunities with advancement in mind
- Step Up to UH, preparing people for targeted jobs at University Hospital and in health care
- Access to Manufacturing, an on ramp to manufacturing careers, with local employers waiting to hire successful graduates
Who should call? YOU!
- If you want a better life for your family – and want a plan to get there.
- Or If you were involved in the criminal justice system – and do not want to be defined by your past.
- Or if you are 18 to 24 years old and want to explore different careers – and build skills towards a good paying job with opportunities to grow.
This initiative is funded by The Fund for Our Economic Future, Westfield Insurance, and the National Fund for Workforce Solutions, staffed with support from the following partner organizations:
Midtown Cleveland is the sole organization charged with leveraging MidTown’s diverse assets to develop a dynamic neighborhood that unites the city’s downtown and innovation districts. MidTown Cleveland provides services to MidTown’s members, stakeholders, businesses and organizations, residents, and visitors in order to create a connected and complete community.
Burten, Bell, Carr Development, Inc. is a non-profit community development corporation empowering residents and revitalizing blighted and underserved communities in Cleveland’s Central and Kinsman neighborhoods since 1990. BBC has now extended its service area to include the Buckeye-Shaker Square and Buckeye-Woodhill neighborhoods.
Metro West Community Development Organization serves the Stockyard, Clark-Fulton & Brooklyn Centrere neighborhoods, celebrating these three diverse and culturally rich neighborhoods, while fostering opportunity for residents of dynamic socio-cultural-economic backgrounds.
Towards Employment is a workforce development organization that builds career pathways to successful, long-term employment while creating a talent pipeline for local businesses. It partners with Youth Opportunities Unlimited to provide services on behalf of the public one-stop career center, OhioMeansJobs|Cleveland-Cuyahoga County (OMJ|CC), at the Young Adult Resource Center (YRC).