Four weeks, paid training - with jobs at the end!
ACCESS to Manufacturing Careers is a program specifically designed for ready, motivated individuals who want to get into entry-level jobs in manufacturing that start them on a path of learning, advancement, raises, and a great career! In this four-week program, students learn both job readiness skills and technical competencies that are desired by the 20+ companies involved.
Accepted students go through a training experience that includes:
- Four weeks of training
- Classes online, 9:00-3:00 4 days a week
- 1 day a week in-person hands-on learning in COVID-safe environment
- The day before graduation is a designated interview day where all employers interview the students
- Combination of industry knowledge, technical skills, and career-readiness skills
We are currently accepting applications from members of our community who…
- Like to work with their hands, be active, are open to learning new skills, and are motivated to work hard and grow in their job
- Ready to interview for real jobs with multiple employers
- Want to earn starting wages $13.50/hour PLUS BENEFITS
- Want to prepare for beginning jobs to start a career
- First jobs could be machine operator, press operator, grinder trainee, assembly, general labor
- Careers can lead to becoming a machine programmer, welder, robotics, repairing and maintaining machines
- This program welcomes those who have been involved in the criminal justice system and want a second chance
Sign up to attend a virtual info session!
Learn more about the program, determine if it’s a good fit for you, and take the next steps to apply. Click the "Sign-Up" button or contact Nettie:
Call or Text: 216-219-1155
Let's work, together.
We can help you get your next job and start your career. Submit this form or call/text Nettie at 216-219-1155.
Our mission is to empower you to achieve and maintain self-sufficiency through employment. We have decades of experience helping individuals overcome obstacles and have helped thousands of Cleveland residents connect to careers. It would be an honor if we could help you forward in any way.