Jobs at the End
ACCESS to Manufacturing Careers is a program designed to get you started on a path of learning, raises, and a great career in manufacturing! In this 3-week program, you will learn both job and technical skills that are wanted by the 20+ companies involved.
Manufacturing jobs are
Get started with a new career in manufacturing today!
ACCESS training program includes:
- 3 weeks of paid training
- 40 hours a week from 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Wages start at $14/hour with benefits
- Guaranteed interviews the last week of class
- Combination of industry knowledge, technical skills, and career-readiness skills
- This program welcomes those who have been involved in the criminal justice system and want a second chance
- Program prepares you for entry-level jobs with room to grow like: Machine Operator, Press Operator, Grinder Trainee, Assembly, General Labor
- Grow into careers like: Machine Programmer, Welder, Robotics, Machine Repair & Maintenance